Saturday, June 29, 2013

Key Lime Cove

I know it's been a long time since I have posted anything here. Just chalk it up to being very very busy with two kids. That's what I'm telling myself anyway. Now since I pray I get to keep these beautiful children for a while, I don't think it's going to improve anytime soon.

Here though is a sneak peak into our vacation to Key Lime Cove/Six Flags earlier this June. We just took a short trip with Brian and Amber and family in the middle of the week for a family fun getaway. It was a great time. We all had lots of fun. These pictures are just of Key Lime Cove.

Simon loves the water until he gets too cold. Then he wants to quit  and go for a nap. Zoie likes it but nothing too adventurous.  Only the easiest of slides...but at least she had fun.

I love water parks and this was nice because it was all indoors. So even though it rained one day...didn't matter.  Going in the middle of week is also good because it's pretty empty. We didn't have to wait in line hardly at all. 






2 comments:

Kelli's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli's Blog said...

Glad you had a fun time. We love water parks too!