Life isn't fair is it. Here I sit in a warm building, working at a comfortable job, making plenty of money to meet my daily needs and then some. All the while I have a family in Illinois who misses me and is looking forward to me coming home for the holidays.
It just isn't right that I've never been hungry due to lack of food, never been thirsty because there was no clean water to drink.
My faith has only been mocked in casual social circles and by political satirists. I have never be forced to choose between my life and my Jesus. I have never been denied work or money due to my belief in Christ.
My body has only been bruised due to my own clumsiness, not by anyone desiring to harm me. I have never doubted the love of my Jesus, my God, my parents, my friends, or my church.
The more I think about it...Life isn't fair is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment