Saturday, March 27, 2010

Do you think she looks like me?

Today Zoie is 11 months. We have recieved a variety of comments over the past months of how much she likes a Vercler or how much she looks like a Lindberg. I'll admit that most of the comments do to tend to favor toward her looking like my side of the family. Well my Aunt Donna posted some pictures from my first birthday party on Facebook recently. Let me know what you think...does she look like me?




6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my, I'd say so! : ) Where's Mark's one year pictures?? : )

Joy said...

Yep, she looks like you. Before I saw the picture I always thought she had your eyes.

Ashley Baner said...

I am afraid Mark didn't have much to do with this one. Better luck next time, buddy!!

Donna said...

The "eyes" have it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...she's a Vercler! Cindy

Sandra said...

yeah she does look like you...can you post a picture of Mark when he was 11 months old:)?? Would like to see the comparisons there too.