Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Drinking the same water

It seems there has been a recent rush of people annoucing their pregnancies. It may just be my perception due to the fact many of my friends are married and hence now having children.

Mark and I are happy to announce we are joining in. We are expecting our first child next April.

Things are going fine. I have definitely felt decieved by the term "morning sickness." No one told me it would last all day. But it has improved and I hear it should continue to get better.

As I tell the baby "Mamma loves you even though you make her sick."

We're just thankful for our new little one on the way.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Well Well, Congrats to you BOTH!!! What part of april as you probably know thats when Im due. Mine is April 6th. So excited for you guys. YEAH!!!

Alesa said...

Congrats, Laura! So excited for you guys!

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! The day will come slooowly, but enjoy the pregnancy time - as much as you can! :) All the best!

emily zeller said...

Congratulations to you Laura! How exciting for the two of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Bekah

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura!
Congratulations!!! Enjoy as much as you can! It goes faster and faster each time!
Jessica Gramm