All is still well with baby Lindberg. I had another doctor appointment today. My tests were all normal and the heart beat is strong.
My doctor questioned me a bit because I haven't gained any weight yet (don't worry this will come). I reminded her when you throw up a lot...weight gain doesn't typically happen (I was polite when I said this). Now that I'm in the second trimester and not feeling nearly so icky, I should be able to gain as appropriate.
My mom says I shouldn't worry about it and just eat right. Dr. Huff always says "The baby is a little parasite...he/she will eat first."
Our next appointment is just after Thanksgiving. It is then we'll have an ultrasound and hopefully be able to tell if it is a girl baby or a boy baby. I really don't have a preference.
We just pray God will continue to keep our baby (and mama) healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment