At Zoie's 4 month doctor appointment (which yes was well over a month ago), he suggested we start her on some solid foods. Thus far I've only ventured into rice cereal. She was not initially impressed. Here are some pictures
Daddy thought it might be funny a few days before to give her an apple. Don't worry, all she could do was gum it.
By the second feeding, she was all about her rice cereal. If you are too slow, she lets you know it. We are hoping to start vegetables soon.
She is so sweet. I love how they go from, "How could you do this to me? to That is the best stuff ever created!!" so quickly. Kids are so fun. Maybe we'll see you at the weiner roast?!?!
2 comments:
She is so sweet. I love how they go from, "How could you do this to me? to That is the best stuff ever created!!" so quickly. Kids are so fun. Maybe we'll see you at the weiner roast?!?!
We'll we be at the weiner roast.
Post a Comment