Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pregnant People Everywhere

Since we found out we were expecting, I've noticed so many people I know having babies etc... People just tell me it's my stage in life, but I have been at this stage for a bit now and don't remember nearly this many babies. I decided to make a list of all the people who have had a baby since we found out we were expecting (August 2008) through those who are expecting this year. This is list is limited to people I know personally. My count so far...



43!



I don't think it is just my imagination that there are new babies everywhere.



Update on us...



Despite earlier indicators, our new baby girl has decided she is in no hurry to come into the world. My due date was Tuesday...so now it's just a waiting game. Thankfully her heart rate is fine and she is moving enough so my doctor is content for now to let nature take its course. I just hope this course isn't too long so where she'll want to induce.


I have another "baby belly" picture on my camera, so I'll try to get it off later and post it.



For now, we're just waiting for her to arrive.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

WOW!!! 43...now that is alot. Do you have my sister Joy in that number?? You do know her right?
I have been checking your blog daily waiting to see if Zoie had arrived. Guess I'll check back later...sure hope she comes soon for your sake. Its no fun going "late".....I guess ive never gone late, but can imagine its no fun.

Laura L. said...

I do know Joy and I saw it on her Facebook, so she is in the count :). I'm ready to have her that is for sure. Nightime is really the worst but I know it will eventually end.

Sandra said...

I heard the GREAT news on Zoie arriving yesterday. How wonderful for you to be done with that pregnant feeling...now you have a few more sleepless nights infront of you....but at least your precious bundle is here. can't wait to see pictures.