In the interest of protecting the health of my baby, I got a flu shot. I'm not so sure that was a great idea.
First mistake I made was to allow them to do it in the right arm. The asked my preference and I said I didn't care. Since she was on the right side that's just what they did.
It was sore for a couple of days and then got better.
The soreness is back now. I went to the doctor this morning and she thinks that I probably aggravated the soreness over the weekend. The only thing I can attribute it to is moving my arm in funny directions to try on bridesmaid dresses (this experience will be worth another post).
It's not infected so that is good.
The bad thing is I can't take any anti-inflamatory pills because I'm pregnant. Instead I'm icing 4 times per day for 20 minutes at a shot. I went ahead and turned the heat up a bit because I'm shivering now.
Hopefully this gets better soon. I'll be more careful with the arm for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment