
Well it is now official. I'm Mrs. Laura Lindberg. It is a huge pain to change your name but I figure that I am only doing this once, so it is worth it. We had a wonderful wedding and wish to thank our family and friends for all the love and support throughout our engagement and the beginning of our marriage.
The entire planning process and actual day was very fun and reasonably stress-free. It drew us closer as a family and I enjoyed it immensly. I wouldn't want to go back as it is wonderful having Mark around all the time but I will always remember the wedding with joy.
This is Mark and I with my siblings. I miss them very much and each played an important role in the wedding.

1 comment:
hope you 2 love birds are having a grand old time being dead in the south. i'll be expecting a call in about 5 years when you're not so dead anymore. i thought of you the other day. i saw an ABF truck driving through morton. maybe someday it'll actually have all of your stuff in it again and then we could have a potluck where we wouldn't have to fly three hours :D. hope all is going well and you're developing a nice twang!
love and prayers,
megs
Post a Comment